Home | Organizing Committees | Program | Speakers | Abstracts | Travel and Visa | Register | Sponsorship and Exhibition
THE IFFS is honored to announce the faculty of the 2019 World Congress!
DAVID HEALY LECTURE: Hans Evers, MD, PhD (Maastricht University, The Netherlands)
- Professor emeritus of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands.
- Editor-in-Chief, Human Reproduction
- Past-Chairman of ESHRE, the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology and of WES, the World Endometriosis Society.
- Has (co)authored well over 300 original articles in peer-review journals.
- Honours and awards: fellowship ad eundem of the British Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists; Established Clinician Award of ESHRE; World Infertility Award of the American Infertility Association; honorary member of scientific societies in the Middle East, Argentina, Australia, India, Russia and the United Kingdom.
DEWATTEVILLE LECTURE: Dennis Lo, MD, PhD (Chinese University of Hong Kong, China)
- Dennis Lo is the Li Ka Shing Professor of Medicine and Professor of Chemical Pathology of The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- He obtained his undergraduate medical training from the University of Cambridge and his Doctor of Medicine and Doctor of Philosophy degrees from the University of Oxford.
- He discovered the presence of cell-free fetal DNA in maternal plasma in 1997 and has translated this discovery into a new platform for non-invasive prenatal testing which is now used globally.
- He has received numerous awards and honours for his research, including elections to the Royal Society and the US National Academy of Sciences, and was awarded the Future Science Prize in 2016.
JEAN COHEN LECTURE: Carlos Simon, MD, PhD (University of Valencia, Spain)
|| Speaker details coming soon!
Click above to view the Keynote Speakers and their bios.
Click above to view the Trilogy Speakers
Click above to view Panel Leaders
Click above to view the Debate Presenters