2017 IFFS - RAHR International Symposium
Congress and Exhibition Center EXPOFORUM, St. Petersburg, Russia
06-09 September 2017
Click here to view the preliminary program.
Embryo Transfer Workshop
The International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS), in association with American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), has organized an Embryo Transfer Workshop on 06 – 08 September during the IFFS/RAHR International Symposium. This two-hour introductory hands-on workshop will focus on the importance of a standardized embryo transfer protocol and embryo transfer techniques. The simulation-based workshop provides modules of progressive difficulty with a strong focus on embryo transfer techniques to successfully navigate normal and difficult endocervices using either ultrasound-guided or un-guided imaging to simulate placing the embryo(s) in the ideal location within the uterine cavity. Participants will receive real-time simulation metrics (“feedback”) and structured debriefing with expert faculty, two key areas of simulation that help facilitate development of motor and cognitive skills required to attain proficiency in embryo transfer. Interpretation services will be available.
Christos Coutifaris, MD, PhD
George Hill, MD
Keith Ray, ASRM
Click here to register for the workshop.
Advance registration fee (through 15 August): 200 Euro
Full registration fee (after 15 August): 230 Euro
Follow the above link for additional information regarding registration deadlines and fees.
Congress Registration Fees:
Early Bird registration fees until 05 June: 150 Euro
Advance registration fees from 05 June through 15 August: 200 Euro
Full registration fees after 15 August: 250 Euro
The registration fee for the main programme of the annual meeting includes admission to all scientific sessions and the exhibition, Opening and Closing Ceremony, a certificate of attendance, and access to all relevant meeting information.
Pre-congress Course Fees:
Early Bird registration fees until 05 June: 90 Euro
Advance registration fees from 05 June through 15 August: 120 Euro
Full registration fees after 15 August: 150 Euro
The registration fee for the Pre-Congress Courses includes admission to one specific Pre-Congress Course as selected.
- Female infertility: diagnosis and treatment
- Preparation for ART
- New protocols for ovarian stimulation
- Cultivation of gametes and embryos
- Selection of spermatozoa, oocytes and embryos
- Endometrium and embryo implantation
- Pregnancy and health of children after ART
- Cryopreservation and storage of reproductive material
- Genetic aspects of ART, PGD
- Donation of gametes and embryos
- Male infertility: diagnosis and treatment
- ART in patients with cancer
- Retention of fertility of men and women
- Viral infections and VRT
- Endoscopy in the treatment of female infertility
- Endometriosis and infertility
- Risks and complications of ART
- Anesthesia for ART
- Psychology and Ethics in Reproductive Medicine
- Quality control in the field of ART
- Social and economic aspects of infertility treatment
- Ecology and reproductive function
- New technologies in reproduction: from experiment to practice
This program is made possible, in part, by the generous support of IFFS Global Education Sponsor
For sponsorship information, please contact Kathy Baumer at email@example.com.