2017 IFFS - RAHR International Symposium
Reproductive Technology Today and Tomorrow
Congress and Exhibition Center EXPOFORUM, St. Petersburg, Russia
06-09 September 2017
Follow the above link for additional information regarding registration deadlines and fees.
Congress Registration Fees:
Early Bird registration fees until 05 June: 150 Euro
Advance registration fees from 05 June through 15 August: 200 Euro
Full registration fees after 15 August: 250 Euro
The registration fee for the main programme of the annual meeting includes admission to all scientific sessions and the exhibition, Opening and Closing Ceremony, a certificate of attendance, and access to all relevant meeting information.
Pre-congress Course Fees:
Early Bird registration fees until 5 June: 90 Euro
Advance registration fees from 5 June through 15 August: 120 Euro
Full registration fees after 15 August: 150 Euro
The registration fee for the Pre-Congress Courses includes admission to one specific Pre-Congress Course as selected.
Featured IFFS Speakers
To be announced!
- Female infertility: diagnosis and treatment
- Preparation for ART
- New protocols for ovarian stimulation
- Cultivation of gametes and embryos
- Selection of spermatozoa, oocytes and embryos
- Endometrium and embryo implantation
- Pregnancy and health of children after ART
- Cryopreservation and storage of reproductive material
- Genetic aspects of ART, PGD
- Donation of gametes and embryos
- Male infertility: diagnosis and treatment
- ART in patients with cancer
- Retention of fertility of men and women
- Viral infections and VRT
- Endoscopy in the treatment of female infertility
- Endometriosis and infertility
- Risks and complications of ART
- Anesthesia for ART
- Psychology and Ethics in Reproductive Medicine
- Quality control in the field of ART
- Social and economic aspects of infertility treatment
- Ecology and reproductive function
- New technologies in reproduction: from experiment to practice
For sponsorship information, please contact Kathy Baumer at email@example.com.